You have no items in your shopping cart.
1. Register as a Kim Soo Wholesale client, approval will be confirmed within 48 hours.
2. Browse the Kim Soo Wholesale catalogue with the option to add to wishlist or add to draft order where minimum spends equals 20,000,000 IDR.
3. Submit draft order which will be emailed through to the Kim Soo Wholesale Logistics Manager, Matt Ripley.
4. Matt will contact you via email within 24 hours to discuss your order in more detail, confirm variations, quantities, lead times and minimum spend.
5. Once order details are confirmed an invoice will be prepared and sent through to you where we will require a 50% deposit in order to begin production.
6. While production is in process, it is the clients responsibility to organise and liaise with their preferred shipping logistics partner.
7. Upon order completion, the remaining 50% balance is required prior to your selected shipping partner picking up your order.
8. Once full payment is confirmed, Matt will then liaise with your shipping partner to organise pick-up.
As per our terms and conditions, we don’t include shipping or any delivery on client wholesale orders. Those of our clients who aren’t shipping via sea (LCL or FCL shipping) more often than not use their own Business DHL or TNT account. Rates that are quoted out of your home country are generally more competitive than what we can achieve out of Indonesia. Our clients' cargo companies are responsible for packing orders, as some items may need to be crated for shipping. If you have any queries about shipping or simply need some advice, please don’t hesitate to contact Matt Ripley via the contact page.
The minimum spend on all Kim Soo wholesale orders is 20.000.000 IDR. At first you will be creating a draft enquiry order, which will then be emailed through to our Wholesale Logistics Manager, Matt, to further liaise with you. Matt will discuss colour and style variations with you, quantities, lead times and pricing in order to make sure that you’re getting the most value out of your wholesale order.
Our wholesale catalogue to date has over 200 products available spanning ceramics, textiles, lighting and everything in between. Often handcrafted and always sourced from across the Indonesian Archipelago, our finely honed edit captures the incredible craftsmanship of our island home while celebrating people, places and things with soul.
We don’t provide shipping, and or, shipping quotes on your order to your country of destination. We can certainly recommend various cargo companies in Bali who will be able to provide shipping estimates for you, timeframes and answer all questions you may have. Alternatively, if you choose to ship your order via DHL, we have found that booking your shipment using your own DHL business account will provide far better rates than we can achieve in Indonesia.
Order lead times depend on the product and quantities you have ordered. After you submit your enquiry form, we will be able to confirm lead times for you. Generally orders will be completed within approximately 8 weeks. Please note, if we have your selected product in stock, your order can be completed within 48 hours.
We accept payment in Indonesian Rupiah, Australian Dollars or USD via international bank transfer.
We also accept payments of cash or payment via credit card in Kim Soo Bali. Please note in store payments using a credit card will attract a 3% surcharge. As an alternative payment option we can recommend www.wise.com for International bank transfers. Opening a www.wise.com is free and is considered very competitive with exchange rates offered.
We have a wholesale minimum order amount of IDR 20,000,000
When ordering textiles we require a minimum order of 10 pieces (per cushion cover) and 4 pieces (per throw or coverlet)
Our wholesale pricing does not reflect a ‘set discount’ from our retail pricing in Kim Soo. We are fortunate enough to be able to manufacture much of our range in house and that in turn allows us to pass on larger discounts to our wholesale customers.
If you are shipping your order via DHL we will provide you with the tracking number once your order has been picked up from our warehouse. If you are shipping using your preferred cargo company, they will provide you with all timeframe and delivery details.
In some cases it is possible for us to make small modifications to our existing product. We are happy to discuss this with you. Don’t hesitate to let us know if you are looking for a product we don’t currently stock and we will try our best to either source or produce for you.
We require a 50% deposit once your order is confirmed. At that stage production of your order will begin. The balance payment is due on the completion of your order and before pick up by your chosen shipping partner.